Monday, January 10, 2011

Days 6 and 7

My water consumption was down over the weekend.  I kinda bombed out on getting my 3 quarts per day in.  I definitely drank more than I usually do though.  I did okay with my calories.  I went a little over on Sunday, but I wasn't too worried about it because I did pretty well over the last week.  I did Yoga and Zumba on Saturday, but opted not to workout on Sundays so not much in the way of physical activity.  I would like to start going on little walks with Aaron on Sundays, but it has been too blasted cold lately.
Here is some exciting new from the weekend.  We got a Bowflex Treadclimber!!
They are normally $2,500.00, but we got it used for $600!  I am really excited to try it out.  Aaron got a chance to use it Saturday night and her really liked it, but I won't have my chance until tonight.  I am a little sad that you can't run on it (it maxes out at 4mph) but I really like that you get the elliptical/treadmill/stair-climber combo all in one.  It is so much easier for me to exercise if I can focus my mind on something else so I am thinking this will be a great thing for me to do while I watch Biggest Loser or when I want to watch a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment