Monday, January 3, 2011

Stats

I'll be posting my stats each Monday so we can see my progress.

Height: 64.5 in/163.83 cm
Weight: 131.2 lb/59.5 kg
Waist: 31 in/78.75 cm
Hips: 35 in/89 cm
Thigh: 21.5 in/54.6 cm
Hair: Extremely static-y and very annoying!

Today's challange:

Biggest Loser starts tonight (it is usually on Tuesdays, but apparently it is starting tonight) {UPDATE: nbc.com shows Biggest Loser starting Tuesday Jan. 4th.  Bad information is what I get for using Dish as my TV guide.} instead of just sitting on the couch watching I am going to get my heart pumping.  During the 2 hours of show time I am going to do 5o jumping jacks, 25 squats, 25 sit-ups and I'm going to run up my stairs and back down 15 times.  Sometimes they will do a trainer tip that gives you ideas for things to do during commercials, I also plan to do any of those that are presented.  I encourage all of you to make your own goals of things that you can accomplish while watching.  Don't do anything your doctor doesn't want you to do and don't try to do anything outside of your current abilities!!

CLICK HERE FOR DISCLAIMER.

No comments:

Post a Comment