Monday, January 10, 2011

Stats

Weight: 130 lbs
Waist: 31 in
Hips: 35 in
Thigh: 20.5 in
Hair: Still annoying

Well, I didn't see too much change over the week, but I am still happy with my progress.  My general energy level is so much better!  I usually get really tired toward the end of my work day, but I haven't been feeling that for a few days so huge improvements there.

On a side note, starting next week I am going to be posting my stats on Tuesdays.  I didn't like doing my weigh-in right after a non-exercise day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Monday weigh-ins suck! I lost 1.5 lbs from last week. I need to do the other measurements still. Saturday I missed both classes at the gym but I did do my c25k workout in the afternoon. I've been to Zumba this morning. I'm also going to right down my cravings this week and what I'm feeling when I want them to see if that'll help my sugar intake be less. The Zumba instructor does that and then on Saturday she gets a little cheat of her choice.

    ReplyDelete